Keep your Easter crafting simple this year by using items you already have around your home! With just a few empty paper rolls and a little imagination, your kids can create their very own bunny stamp.
DIY Bunny Stamp
- 1-2 empty paper towel or 3 toilet paper rolls
- Tape or glue
- Embellishments (optional)
- To make the ears, bend two paper rolls such that they have a slight point at the top.
- Tape or glue the 3 paper rolls together.
- Apply paint to the stamp. We found it helpful to use a paintbrush for this part.
- Firmly press your stamp onto a piece of paper. Voila!
Your kids will love making their bunnies unique by adding faces, along with embellishments like stickers or gems.
Have fun creating!
Sarah Hauge is the publisher of Macaroni Kid, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Centennial, Colo.
If you like this article please subscribe for free to Macaroni Kid Blue Ridge so you don't miss out on family friendly events, activities and giveaways that highlight North Central Georgia (Jasper, Ellijay, Blue Ridge, Dawsonville, Dahlonega, Cleveland, Helen, Blairsville and around)!!!